Friday, September 11, 2009

My Mother 12/19/1932 ~ 06/04/1996



The above, PROVERBS31, in my mother's pen script, I found over the weekend going through some of her belonging's. Thought it was more than fitting. My MOTHER! A Ray of Sunshine. Full of LOVE, Joy & Happiness. Loving Wife, Awesome MOM. Teacher, Adviser, Provider & Friend. A Cub Scout Leader,Sunday School Teacher, Blue Bird & Camp Fire Girl Leader, Day Care Provider. Birthed 6 children of her own, adopted 2 more, raised her granddaughter after loosing her own daughter to cancer. An Inspiration to every SOUL she touched. Gave of her Heart & Soul to all who came in contact with her.Gone but NEVER forgotten. Home with Jesus for her job was done and done well. She truly was and always will be the VIRTUOUS WOMAN! I Love you Momma and miss you so much. Shirley Louise Hofmann " The Virtuous Woman"!

No comments:

Post a Comment