Saturday, September 12, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOMMY & DADDY! 8/07/1948



With me in the middle of my task at hand of cleaning out my parents home,Yesterday was my Aaron's 9th bday so it was quite an eventful but a way cool day.They placed the most valuable thing they have ever taught me,in my hands, LIFE!And now my kids are learning that it not about the materialistic,it's about LOVE!Today is Mommy & Daddys Anniversary.They are back together again like they were 61 long years ago!That's LOVE! I feel your presence with me,I feel your gentle hugs at night as I sleep in the room you two shared your whole lives together.Thank you for loving me.Thank you for showing me how to fight and live for Life.It was a very painful childhood watching my sister who taught me almost everything I know die.Mommy cared for her and she cared for me and I learned and helped care for Lisa.And Mommy & Daddy together for all those years, taught me patience oh Lord was my mother patient. I do know exactly how she felt all those years, I am my mother's daughter! They all taught me LOVE and LIFE! Happy Anniversary Mommy & Daddy! I love you and miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment